When it comes to irrigation service & repair, nothing beats a quality product installed by an experienced and knowledgeable irrigation technician.
We are committed to provide sustainable solutions in irrigation & lawn sprinkler systems and landscape lighting design, installation, maintenance, upgrade and repair.
We have over 25 years of experience and 1000’s of satisfied customers!
Our installers are certified irrigation technicians, constantly being trained and kept abreast of new technologies and new products, making systems more water conscience, efficient and lasting longer.
Every Water Your World technician is:
- Uniformed & has at least 3 years of service – with a majority over 10 years of service
- First Aid Certified
- Fully trained with our health and safety program
- Constantly kept up-to-date with new technologies and products
- Good standing with WSIB
- Fully trained and knowledgeable to service any brand and type of irrigation or lighting system as required
We insure that every technician is someone who we completely feel comfortable representing the Water Your World name and legacy.
What do our service irrigation technicians perform?
Water Your World Technicians install, maintain and service every type of irrigation system from all major manufacturers including but not limited to Rainbird, Hunter, Toro, Orbit, Irritrol and Nelson. In addition, our landscape lighting technicians install and service all types of low voltage outdoor lighting systems.
Our Certified Technicians can provide regularly scheduled inspections of your irrigation and lighting system, including water Backflow Preventor installation and inspections. They can perform any necessary repairs or upgrades, monitor each system for peak performance, troubleshoot problems and perform on the spot repairs if needed. Full cost analysis are completed and approved before commencing any work.
What do our irrigation services include?
- Installation, maintenance, inspection and repair of all irrigation and landscape lighting systems.
- Regularly scheduled appointments to keep system running in peak performance at all times.
- Repair, upgrade, adjust, reset or replace any irrigation or lighting component as needed promptly
- Maintain contacts with vendors, manufacturers and contractors to obtain current information about all irrigation components including valves, irrigation heads and other system components.
- Backflow installation and inspection as required by Ontario Plumbing Code
Contact Us Today – and feel confident that your lawn and garden are going to get the type of care they deserve!
Submit your review